Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jewelry holder


As I mentioned, we just moved here. So what we don't have is: decoration or holders.  ANY holder. No toothbrush holder, fruit basket, shoe holder...etc. 

But, what bothers me most? My earrings. They are just in a box all tangled together. I can't see them trough, I can not decide wich one to wear day by day because I cannot see them. It is annoying! And I have a small collection already which came with me. :) Yes...women..I know. Never mind. The point is....to buy an eaaring holder is not a priority....I get it. So I make some for myself. The other part of the story is that we have heaps of boxes. New furniture and stuff....:) 

Here is the deal. All you need is:

A flat box

 Any textile, i like to use beachtowels for everything. :)

 Some pins.


Step 1: You cover the box with the textile. Nice and colourful. You can even fix it with some pins on the top. 

Step 2: You pin all your stuff to it. You can hang your earrings to the pin. And necklaces and so on.


And "Voilá!"


Actually this box conception has various use in our home right now. We use it as 

...nightstand...


...info board...



PS.: If you do not have any box, but you have some nails, net-type textile and you are willing to abuse your walls, you might choose this option as well. :)






1 comment: