Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Introduction

Hello everybody!

This is our (your and my) first time here together, so let me introduce myself as a start. My name is Thya, at least some of my friends call me that. My story is long and maybe not even that interesting, but here you have some info about myself, just that you can put together the puzzle a little bit. 

1. I recently moved to a new continent with my partner. 
Ok I translate it. We arrived here literally with 3 luggage. 2 for me 'cause I am a girl and 1 for him. No furniture, not too many clothes or shoes, no house decorations, kitchen stuff or any stuff. 3 luggage and our survival skills. I believe this is already a really good reason to start a creative blog. :D We have to start everything from zero to build up our new life here. And I believe there is not enough money in the world to just buy everything at the same time that a household needs. So "be patient and be creative!" 

2. Before this big change of life we already traveled a lot. We lived in 4 different countries in the last 6 years. This way we learned to appreciate basic things in life and we learned to let go. Everything. Several times. I like better practical things, cheaper things, things that I can make my own, but the same time I also do not like to waste my time on too long projects. You know I have priorities. :)

3. I am on a diet....how can I put it..... on a life long one. People call it paleo I found out lately. Well I do not know and I do not care. The thing is I do not eat some of the food that normal people eat. The reasons are not that important, and I do not want to preach to anybody. It is enough if you know that I like meat and vegetables, and I try to avoid sugar, bread....and some other stuff. So you might find some recipes also here in the future. :)

4. I like nature, plants, trees, seaside. I kind of like these eco, bio, green waves that I see around myself. I also try to change my personal lifestyle that I can help a bit to Mother Nature. So this is the other thing that you might find interesting on this blog. 


I read many many many really nice blogs lately. I found blogs about sport, nutrition, creative planting, sewing, cooking, furniture, decorations. I just do not know how I can fit ALL of them into my life. So if you want, you can think of this blog as a personal experiment. :)

Hope you will like it. Please let me know your opinion in the comments below. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Thya! My name is Lazac, do you remember me? :)
    I will read your blog, because it is a very good pratice for me.:)
    You're writing very interesant and good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lazac! :D Nice to see you again. :) I will try to keep this one alive. :)

    ReplyDelete